Skip to main content

This is Why we Don't Believe Experts or the Media 2

The lies, mistakes and total nonsense just keep on coming from the experts and the media. Here's a roundup of what I've seen today without even searching for it.


CDC Director Denies Myocarditis in 5-11 Year Olds who Took COVID Vaccines

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky told ABC News on December 10, "We haven't seen anything yet [in 5-11 year olds]. We have an incredibly robust vaccine safety system, and so if [problems] were there, we would find it." 

Yet in a CDC report, a slide dated the same day noted 14 reports of myocarditis in that age group, eight of which were followed up on and "met CDC working case definition for myocarditis." (By the way, I wasn't able to find this report even with a highly tailored Google search. Qwant.com turned it up.) Follow-up is in progress for other five reports, and one is under review. Click image to enlarge.

"No problems." Source: Adverse events among children ages 5–11 years after COVID-19 vaccination: updates from v-safe and the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Dec 13, 2021, John R. Su, MD, PhD, MPH, Vaccine Safety Team CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force. Slide 20.

Fauci Plotted Smear Campaign

America's most notorious flip-flopper and dog torturer wrote emails last year looking to take down the premises of the Great Barrington Declaration, which recommended focused protection of the vulnerable and resuming normal life for the young and healthy. The "fringe epidemiologists" Fauci referred to were Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University; Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University; and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School. A year on, their recommendations make more sense than what we've ended up with: college students turned into Bubble Boys while nursing homes may collapse if the Supreme Court allows the Medicare/Medicaid vaccine mandates. The rest of us, for the most part, have gotten on with our lives. 


The CDC Can't Count

From RT.com,

While the CDC’s data suggests some 240 million Americans have received at least one shot, the statistics claim just 203 million are fully vaccinated, a statistic which would suggest 37 million Americans started - but did not finish - their course of injections.

“We don’t have any faith in the numbers on the CDC website, and we never refer to them,” Philadelphia Department of Public Health spokesman James Garrow told Bloomberg. The state of Pennsylvania lowered its estimate for adults who’d received one shot from 98.9% to 94.6% last month, and plans to submit another round of revised figures by the end of the year.

And here I thought the worst problems were that there was no study by the CDC on natural immunity or ivermectin, the shot pushers still don't understand why so many people don't want an experimental injection, and only one governor out of fifty could set up monoclonal antibody treatment centers and get the word out about them. No--they can't fucking count. 

Masks for Two-Year-Olds

The latest Biden mandate is masks for pre-schoolers in federal Head-start programs, along with vaccine mandates for staff. This, for a disease of the old and sick. For cut-up t-shirts that don't stop aerosol particles. For children, who are extremely unlikely to get a bad case of COVID.

Indiana, along with 23 other states, has filed suit against the order. Indiana's Attorney General writes, "As stated in the lawsuit, even the World Health Organization has concluded that 'based on the safety and overall interest of the child and the capacity to appropriately use a mask,' 'children aged 5 years and under should not be required to wear masks.'” I'm glad somebody in public health can get something right.

Bright Spots

I'm getting the sense more and more that people are done with the hysteria. A vaccine mandate hearing at the Indiana legislature turned chaotic, with hardly anyone for mandates. More and more covidians are getting wrecked and ratioed in comments on Twitter and elsewhere; more and more people are out and about; more and more people are planning normal holidays. More than anything else, I am done and beyond frustrated with the complete and utter nonsense that has passed for "science" over the past two years.


Photo from Pexels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrageenan: A Sickening Thickener. Is it a Migraine Menace?

Let me tell you about my ride in an ambulance last night. I woke up at six o'clock from a nap with a mild headache. I ate dinner and took my vitamins, along with a couple of extra magnesium pills. Since magnesium helps my TMJ flare-ups, I thought it might help my headache. Then I went to see my mother. A few hours later, I had a severe headache, sinus pain and nausea. During a brief respite from the pain, I left for home, but less than a mile later, I got out of my car and threw up. A cop, Officer Fisher, pulled up behind me and asked if I was okay. He believed me when he said I hadn't been drinking, but he said I seemed lethargic and he wanted the paramedics to see me. (Later he mentioned that a man he'd recently stopped was having a stroke.) Thinking I had a migraine headache, the paramedics wanted to take me to the hospital. But since I knew that doctors don't know what causes migraine headaches, and I didn't know what effect their medicine would have on m...

Blog Lineup Change

Bye-bye, Fathead. I've enjoyed the blog, but can't endorse the high-fat, high-carb Perfect Health Diet that somehow makes so much sense to some otherwise bright people. An astrophysicist makes some rookie mistakes on a LC diet, misdiagnoses them, makes up "glucose deficiency," and creates a diet that's been shown in intervention studies to increase small LDL, which can lead to heart disease. A computer programmer believes in the diet and doesn't seem eager to refute it because, perhaps, scientists are freakin' liars and while he's good at spotting logical inconsistencies, lacks some intermediate knowledge of human biology. To Tom's credit, he says it's not the right diet for everyone, but given the truckload of food that has to be prepared and eaten, impracticality of following it while traveling (or even not traveling), and unsuitability for FODMAPs sufferers, diabetics and anyone prone to heart disease (i.e., much of the population), I'm...

Why I've stopped eating fermented foods

I'm finally getting answers about weird health problems that have kept coming and going over the years for no reason I could ever explain: pounding heart, bloating, insomnia, heat intolerance, intolerance of high-fat meals, and getting winded easily even though I'm physically fit. These health problems all came roaring in at once this spring when I did a huge landscape project, pushing through it even while I had a cold. The yard looks fabulous, but I ended up with A three-week cold Post-viral syndrome for another few weeks An ongoing cough  Insomnia (tired but wired late at night) A puffy face, especially in the morning and after eating foods I’d previously tolerated (including SIBO yogurt) 6 pound weight gain TATT (tired all the time) Being easily winded Having a hard time cooling off Being sensitive to sunlight Grok (X’s AI feature) said this could be mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS). Mast cells are immune system cells that put out pathogen-fighting and other substances ...