Skip to main content

Refill Rx Now from Canadian Pharmacies; Monoclonal Antibodies Cancelled

If you're an American who orders medications from Canadian pharmacies--or a Canadian who orders medications from Canadian pharmacies--this would be a good time to refill your prescription. Thousands of truckers are protesting vaccine mandates across Canada, their Prime Minister is in hiding, and the convoy organizers say they aren't leaving Ottawa until the mandates are lifted. They have $8 million for sustenance in a GoFundMe account, which GoFundMe has begun to release. While I support their cause, this can only make supply chain problems worse. Some police departments on Twitter reported counting only about a hundred trucks in the convoy, but this looks like a much larger protest. Keep in mind it was nine degrees Fahrenheit in Ottawa--that's minus 13 Celsius--and Canadians are even less given to protesting than Americans.


Meantime, the FDA has pulled authorization for monoclonal antibody treatments saying they don't work against, Omicron. However, delta is still infecting people. Here in Indiana, a state of 6.8 million people, delta was 2% of cases a few weeks ago. That's 1,600 people with delta infections who can't get monoclonal antibodies. As of last week, 87% of infections were among the vaccinated and 44% of COVID deaths were breakthroughs. Treatments still available include oxygen and steroids at the hospital. Steroids reduce the severe inflammation that sometimes kills COVID patients. If I had COVID and I was going downhill, I would get to a hospital. 

At home, you can use a pulse oximeter to measure your blood oxygen, make L. casei shirota yogurt, and try ivermectin. Keep your blood sugar levels in double-digits, too. You can check it with an inexpensive, over-the-counter blood sugar meter. 

As most readers know, it's mostly starchy and sugary carbohydrates that raise blood sugar--and high blood sugar enables and worsens COVID at every step. Yes, those starchy and sugary carbohydrates recommended to be the bulk of your diet by the same government that likely funded the dangerous research that brought us COVID, the same government that cancelled lifesaving antibodies, the same government in charge of the current COVID clown show. COVID and endless variants look like they're with us for life, they're not going away, and it's time to get off the mandate merry-go-round. Canada, I support your truckers, and I'm putting this homemade sign in my car window.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrageenan: A Sickening Thickener. Is it a Migraine Menace?

Let me tell you about my ride in an ambulance last night. I woke up at six o'clock from a nap with a mild headache. I ate dinner and took my vitamins, along with a couple of extra magnesium pills. Since magnesium helps my TMJ flare-ups, I thought it might help my headache. Then I went to see my mother. A few hours later, I had a severe headache, sinus pain and nausea. During a brief respite from the pain, I left for home, but less than a mile later, I got out of my car and threw up. A cop, Officer Fisher, pulled up behind me and asked if I was okay. He believed me when he said I hadn't been drinking, but he said I seemed lethargic and he wanted the paramedics to see me. (Later he mentioned that a man he'd recently stopped was having a stroke.) Thinking I had a migraine headache, the paramedics wanted to take me to the hospital. But since I knew that doctors don't know what causes migraine headaches, and I didn't know what effect their medicine would have on m...

Blog Lineup Change

Bye-bye, Fathead. I've enjoyed the blog, but can't endorse the high-fat, high-carb Perfect Health Diet that somehow makes so much sense to some otherwise bright people. An astrophysicist makes some rookie mistakes on a LC diet, misdiagnoses them, makes up "glucose deficiency," and creates a diet that's been shown in intervention studies to increase small LDL, which can lead to heart disease. A computer programmer believes in the diet and doesn't seem eager to refute it because, perhaps, scientists are freakin' liars and while he's good at spotting logical inconsistencies, lacks some intermediate knowledge of human biology. To Tom's credit, he says it's not the right diet for everyone, but given the truckload of food that has to be prepared and eaten, impracticality of following it while traveling (or even not traveling), and unsuitability for FODMAPs sufferers, diabetics and anyone prone to heart disease (i.e., much of the population), I'm...

Why I've stopped eating fermented foods

I'm finally getting answers about weird health problems that have kept coming and going over the years for no reason I could ever explain: pounding heart, bloating, insomnia, heat intolerance, intolerance of high-fat meals, and getting winded easily even though I'm physically fit. These health problems all came roaring in at once this spring when I did a huge landscape project, pushing through it even while I had a cold. The yard looks fabulous, but I ended up with A three-week cold Post-viral syndrome for another few weeks An ongoing cough  Insomnia (tired but wired late at night) A puffy face, especially in the morning and after eating foods I’d previously tolerated (including SIBO yogurt) 6 pound weight gain TATT (tired all the time) Being easily winded Having a hard time cooling off Being sensitive to sunlight Grok (X’s AI feature) said this could be mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS). Mast cells are immune system cells that put out pathogen-fighting and other substances ...