Skip to main content

Soldiers who refused COVID shot reinstated

"TRUMP REINSTATES SERVICE MEMBERS EXPELLED OVER VACCINE MANDATES Trump signed an order reinstating military members dismissed for refusing COVID-19 vaccines, with full back pay. He also directed the military to end 'radical political theories and social experiments' within its ranks."

The Associated Press said in 2023, "More than 8,400 troops were forced out of the military for refusing to obey a lawful order when they declined to get the vaccine. But yesterday, Trump said, "This week I will reinstate any service members who were unjustly expelled from our military for objecting to the COVID vaccine mandate with full back pay.


More executive orders from yesterday:

"TRUMP ENDS GOVERNMENT CENSORSHIP The order directs agencies to cease any actions that suppress free speech, framing it as a restoration of First Amendment rights."

Recently, Mark Zuckerberg accused the Biden administration of pressuring Facebook to censor posts on vaccine side effects. Readers may recall that in 2022, journalist Alex Berenson was kicked off Twitter for saying, "It doesn’t stop infection. Or transmission. Don’t think of it as a vaccine. Think of it - at best - as a therapeutic with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile that must be dosed IN ADVANCE OF ILLNESS. And we want to mandate it? Insanity." This was a year after all of those facts were well-established to anyone paying attention. 

"TRUMP WITHDRAWS FROM WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION He criticized the organization for its handling of global health crises and alleged biases."

Grok (X's AI feature) says Trump withdrew from the WHO because he believed they bungled the pandemic response, didn't adopt needed reforms, was overly partial to China, and the US pays a disproportionate amount of their budget ($1.28 billion during the 2022-2023 biennium). Trump previously withdrew from the WHO in 2020.

Executive order quotes from https://x.com/MarioNawfal/status/1881780655518105919

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrageenan: A Sickening Thickener. Is it a Migraine Menace?

Let me tell you about my ride in an ambulance last night. I woke up at six o'clock from a nap with a mild headache. I ate dinner and took my vitamins, along with a couple of extra magnesium pills. Since magnesium helps my TMJ flare-ups, I thought it might help my headache. Then I went to see my mother. A few hours later, I had a severe headache, sinus pain and nausea. During a brief respite from the pain, I left for home, but less than a mile later, I got out of my car and threw up. A cop, Officer Fisher, pulled up behind me and asked if I was okay. He believed me when he said I hadn't been drinking, but he said I seemed lethargic and he wanted the paramedics to see me. (Later he mentioned that a man he'd recently stopped was having a stroke.) Thinking I had a migraine headache, the paramedics wanted to take me to the hospital. But since I knew that doctors don't know what causes migraine headaches, and I didn't know what effect their medicine would have on m...

Blog Lineup Change

Bye-bye, Fathead. I've enjoyed the blog, but can't endorse the high-fat, high-carb Perfect Health Diet that somehow makes so much sense to some otherwise bright people. An astrophysicist makes some rookie mistakes on a LC diet, misdiagnoses them, makes up "glucose deficiency," and creates a diet that's been shown in intervention studies to increase small LDL, which can lead to heart disease. A computer programmer believes in the diet and doesn't seem eager to refute it because, perhaps, scientists are freakin' liars and while he's good at spotting logical inconsistencies, lacks some intermediate knowledge of human biology. To Tom's credit, he says it's not the right diet for everyone, but given the truckload of food that has to be prepared and eaten, impracticality of following it while traveling (or even not traveling), and unsuitability for FODMAPs sufferers, diabetics and anyone prone to heart disease (i.e., much of the population), I'm...

Why I've stopped eating fermented foods

I'm finally getting answers about weird health problems that have kept coming and going over the years for no reason I could ever explain: pounding heart, bloating, insomnia, heat intolerance, intolerance of high-fat meals, and getting winded easily even though I'm physically fit. These health problems all came roaring in at once this spring when I did a huge landscape project, pushing through it even while I had a cold. The yard looks fabulous, but I ended up with A three-week cold Post-viral syndrome for another few weeks An ongoing cough  Insomnia (tired but wired late at night) A puffy face, especially in the morning and after eating foods I’d previously tolerated (including SIBO yogurt) 6 pound weight gain TATT (tired all the time) Being easily winded Having a hard time cooling off Being sensitive to sunlight Grok (X’s AI feature) said this could be mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS). Mast cells are immune system cells that put out pathogen-fighting and other substances ...