Skip to main content

Aches and Pains due to Emulsifiers?

I may have found a reason I have a lot of ups and downs in how I feel: energetic sometimes, then sluggish; feeling great, then slowed down by stomach aches, neck pains and headaches. It reminds me of when I felt so awful I ended up in an ambulance after drinking almond milk that had carrageenan. Carrageenan is a emulsifier. I looked at the cream cheese I'd been using to make cheesecake. (I love low-carb--dessert for breakfast and dip for dinner.) It all had locust bean gum: an emulsifier.  I didn't feel anything until I'd been eating the stuff for a few weeks, and then every time I had some cream cheese, it felt like it was sitting on my stomach and I didn't feel like doing anything. So maybe it's cumulative. After a few days without it, I'm starting to feel back to normal. 

These are your guts on emulsifiers. Photo from Pexels.

Dr. William Davis says, "Emulsifiers are added to processed foods to keep the ingredients mixed and to prevent separation....The emulsifying agents that keep peanut butter mixed and ice cream creamy also disrupt human mucus because they act like dishwashing liquid, dispersing and thinning the gooey mucus and allowing bacteria to come into close contact with intestinal cells. Although the effect is transient, it is sufficient to cause inflammation of the intestinal wall, endotoxemia, and changes in the bacterial species that comprise bowel flora." (Super Gut, page 55.)

I've had to throw out a lot of food: coconut milk (guar gum), cream (gellan gum), cream cheese (locust bean gum). But at least I'm well enough now to take apart the badly built wood shelving the previous owners of my house built. BTW, if you know any Germans passing through Indianapolis, they're welcome to the wood.

* * * * *

After two and a half years of going on about COVID, I think I'm done. As you might have read over at Unreported Truths or Bad Cattitude, the "vaccines" have failed and even Tucker Carlson "just went scorched earth on vaccine harm and VAIDS." Most of the finger waggers have stopped going on about "following the science," having gotten COVID themselves along with all the vaccinated people they know. 

Indiana, one of the least vaccinated places in the US, looks like it's pretty much done with it, too.




Source: https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/data-dashboards/

Given that the "vaccines" may now have negative efficacy (meaning, they may make you more likely to get sick, and not just from COVID, as noted in a letter to Virology Journal), given the hundreds of thousands of serious adverse events, all that's left is for Nuremburg 2.0 to begin and for everyone who coerced people into this medical experiment to lose their license to practice medicine and spend the next twenty years on a chain gang.

Comments

Pleased to read that you are feeling back to normal, hope it continues.

All the best Jan
Lori Miller said…
Thanks, Jan! Hope you and Eddie are well, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Carrageenan: A Sickening Thickener. Is it a Migraine Menace?

Let me tell you about my ride in an ambulance last night. I woke up at six o'clock from a nap with a mild headache. I ate dinner and took my vitamins, along with a couple of extra magnesium pills. Since magnesium helps my TMJ flare-ups, I thought it might help my headache. Then I went to see my mother. A few hours later, I had a severe headache, sinus pain and nausea. During a brief respite from the pain, I left for home, but less than a mile later, I got out of my car and threw up. A cop, Officer Fisher, pulled up behind me and asked if I was okay. He believed me when he said I hadn't been drinking, but he said I seemed lethargic and he wanted the paramedics to see me. (Later he mentioned that a man he'd recently stopped was having a stroke.) Thinking I had a migraine headache, the paramedics wanted to take me to the hospital. But since I knew that doctors don't know what causes migraine headaches, and I didn't know what effect their medicine would have on m...

Blog Lineup Change

Bye-bye, Fathead. I've enjoyed the blog, but can't endorse the high-fat, high-carb Perfect Health Diet that somehow makes so much sense to some otherwise bright people. An astrophysicist makes some rookie mistakes on a LC diet, misdiagnoses them, makes up "glucose deficiency," and creates a diet that's been shown in intervention studies to increase small LDL, which can lead to heart disease. A computer programmer believes in the diet and doesn't seem eager to refute it because, perhaps, scientists are freakin' liars and while he's good at spotting logical inconsistencies, lacks some intermediate knowledge of human biology. To Tom's credit, he says it's not the right diet for everyone, but given the truckload of food that has to be prepared and eaten, impracticality of following it while traveling (or even not traveling), and unsuitability for FODMAPs sufferers, diabetics and anyone prone to heart disease (i.e., much of the population), I'm...

Why I've stopped eating fermented foods

I'm finally getting answers about weird health problems that have kept coming and going over the years for no reason I could ever explain: pounding heart, bloating, insomnia, heat intolerance, intolerance of high-fat meals, and getting winded easily even though I'm physically fit. These health problems all came roaring in at once this spring when I did a huge landscape project, pushing through it even while I had a cold. The yard looks fabulous, but I ended up with A three-week cold Post-viral syndrome for another few weeks An ongoing cough  Insomnia (tired but wired late at night) A puffy face, especially in the morning and after eating foods I’d previously tolerated (including SIBO yogurt) 6 pound weight gain TATT (tired all the time) Being easily winded Having a hard time cooling off Being sensitive to sunlight Grok (X’s AI feature) said this could be mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS). Mast cells are immune system cells that put out pathogen-fighting and other substances ...