Skip to main content

Are Paid Rioters Real? Sheriff Grady has the Receipts

Sheriff Grady Judd of Polk County, Florida gave a press conference a few days ago putting citizens and professional rioters alike on notice, showing pictures of someone in professional riot gear and what looked like a staged accident.

"This guy has a professional mask on, professional clothes that are designed to seal out pepper spray or any chemical agents. This person was here to create problems. Local police officers and deputies said we noticed cars with out-of-county and out-of-state plates. We saw that the antagonists that were at Florida(?) Boulevard, the ones that were generating the energy, were not local folks. They came here to do nothing to create problems.

"I want to show you this picture. You see the guy standing on top of the car? This red car supposedly bumped into or hit a protestor standing in the middle of the road. We still don't know who that protestor is. The city police have said over and over, if you were the victim, if you were hit, come forward and we will investigate. There is no victim. The man standing on top of this car with windows smashed in, is not a protestor. He's a riotor. That's evil, it's criminal, and it's wrong. Even if the person in the vehicle intentionally struck the victim, you still don't respond with this kind of conduct. But at the end of the day, there's not even a victim of this alleged person that was hit by the red car, which apparently was caught up and may very well have been fearful for their life and was simply trying to get away. But we don't know that because we don't have the other side of the story from that particular victim. Come forward and we'll investigate."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrageenan: A Sickening Thickener. Is it a Migraine Menace?

Let me tell you about my ride in an ambulance last night. I woke up at six o'clock from a nap with a mild headache. I ate dinner and took my vitamins, along with a couple of extra magnesium pills. Since magnesium helps my TMJ flare-ups, I thought it might help my headache. Then I went to see my mother. A few hours later, I had a severe headache, sinus pain and nausea. During a brief respite from the pain, I left for home, but less than a mile later, I got out of my car and threw up. A cop, Officer Fisher, pulled up behind me and asked if I was okay. He believed me when he said I hadn't been drinking, but he said I seemed lethargic and he wanted the paramedics to see me. (Later he mentioned that a man he'd recently stopped was having a stroke.) Thinking I had a migraine headache, the paramedics wanted to take me to the hospital. But since I knew that doctors don't know what causes migraine headaches, and I didn't know what effect their medicine would have on m...

Blog Lineup Change

Bye-bye, Fathead. I've enjoyed the blog, but can't endorse the high-fat, high-carb Perfect Health Diet that somehow makes so much sense to some otherwise bright people. An astrophysicist makes some rookie mistakes on a LC diet, misdiagnoses them, makes up "glucose deficiency," and creates a diet that's been shown in intervention studies to increase small LDL, which can lead to heart disease. A computer programmer believes in the diet and doesn't seem eager to refute it because, perhaps, scientists are freakin' liars and while he's good at spotting logical inconsistencies, lacks some intermediate knowledge of human biology. To Tom's credit, he says it's not the right diet for everyone, but given the truckload of food that has to be prepared and eaten, impracticality of following it while traveling (or even not traveling), and unsuitability for FODMAPs sufferers, diabetics and anyone prone to heart disease (i.e., much of the population), I'm...

Why I've stopped eating fermented foods

I'm finally getting answers about weird health problems that have kept coming and going over the years for no reason I could ever explain: pounding heart, bloating, insomnia, heat intolerance, intolerance of high-fat meals, and getting winded easily even though I'm physically fit. These health problems all came roaring in at once this spring when I did a huge landscape project, pushing through it even while I had a cold. The yard looks fabulous, but I ended up with A three-week cold Post-viral syndrome for another few weeks An ongoing cough  Insomnia (tired but wired late at night) A puffy face, especially in the morning and after eating foods I’d previously tolerated (including SIBO yogurt) 6 pound weight gain TATT (tired all the time) Being easily winded Having a hard time cooling off Being sensitive to sunlight Grok (X’s AI feature) said this could be mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS). Mast cells are immune system cells that put out pathogen-fighting and other substances ...