Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Fat Fast Is Over

The rioting proteins have been scavenged, the damage feels like it is being repaired, my belly has shrunk back to its normal size, my face is clearing up, and I was down another pound this morning. The ketostick was purple today, showing a "large" amount of ketones.

I am worn out. I feel like I've spent a day or two putting down a riot. I've been staying around 1000 calories per day, but only 80% fat; maybe I'd feel better on 90%, but the situation was urgent and I didn't have time to prepare.

I'm declaring victory and celebrating with a lamb chop, buttered vegetables and lemon ice cream.

4 comments:

tess said...

YEA!!! :-)

Lori Miller said...

Thanks. The victory meal is over and my stomach feels about 90% back to normal.

Carole Sampson said...

Well done, Lori!

Lori Miller said...

Thanks, Carole.